115 Hillcrest Ave > Pest control > PEST CONTROL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
PEST CONTROL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
December 11, 2015
- Q: Why do we need to empty belongings from our kitchen and bathroom?
A: All items and belongings must be removed so technicians can ensure thoroughness when applying treatment in an unobstructed manner.
- Q: Is the baiting treatment harmful to my health?
A: All chemicals are low toxicity and approved by the Ministry of Environment.
The chemical that is currently being used is Avert Dry Flowable For more information please visit “http://pr-rp.hc-sc.gc.ca” and use the PCP Code # 28403 or try this link: http://pr-rp.hc-sc.gc.ca/ls-re/lbl_detail-eng.php?p_disp_regn=%2728403%27&p_regnum=28403
- Q: If it’s not harmful, why do I need to leave my unit?
A: Simply put, ease of treatment. Technicians need to feel free to work.
- Q: Can I put my belongings back the shelves after treatment.
A: If overspray is present you may conduct a full vacuum and clean excess powder or water. However, refrain from washing, cleaning baseboards and cupboard drawers for 30 days for full effectiveness.
- Q: How effective is this treatment?
A: It depends of many factors like level of preparation, sanitation, and live activity.
- Q: When should I see results?
A: If live activity isn’t reduced within 2 weeks please contact management.